This Saturday, March 24th, Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward will be discussing various topics related to financial literacy, such as:
– How to grow an increasing portfolio of cash-flow producing assets
– A detailed discussion on several asset classes, such as Gold, Annuities, Life Insurance, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETF’s, and more!
– The Risk Meter and how to spread out your risk
– Increasing productivity by leading your life through leading your time commitments
– How to set goals to produce results
Last month, New York Times best-selling authors Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward held their first Financial Literacy Webinar featuring topics such as Bitcoins, cryptocurrencies, the hierarchy of your investment, and the new economy.
Due to the popularity of the first event, they’ve decided to hold another.
When: Saturday, March 24th, 2018
Time: 1-3pm (EST)
Price: $20 (USD)
This event will stream at the above time for anyone who purchases the pay-per-view webinar on or before March 24th.
To purchase and watch the webinar, login to: